[Electronics-talk] Facebook

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 00:14:55 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what list might be best to post this question on.  But anyway - here it is.

When I post pictures from my iphone to facebook, It doesn't do it the way I want.  For example, today I was trying to post four pictures within the same status. I selected the first picture and it went into the status, but then the next picture never showed up, even though I selected it in the same way.  I'm confused.  I know you can put more than one pic in a status msg.
And is there no cursor after the picture?  Why not?

Anna E Givens