[Electronics-talk] Internet and the Phillapeans

Tony Sohl sohlman1970 at cox.net
Sat Sep 28 00:49:17 UTC 2013

Hi I havre a strange question and I'm not sure which list to ask on but here it goes.

We have a friend who just move to the Phillapeans and where he lives, their internet is very spotty. He explaied to us that the Internet modem he uses is all wifi. He even told us that the Internet signals are very spotty.

Does anyone have any recomcdenations so he can bo0ost his internet signal so that it wil lnot cut out all the time. I think he's living int he mountians and they don't have DSl like we have here in thestates.

Since it's a third world country, they have very primitive equipment.