[Electronics-talk] iOS 7 handwriting feature

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:53:28 UTC 2013

The handwriting feature means that you can write on the screen with your finger.  For instance, from the home screen with handwriting toggled on, if your write a b, then all your apps starting with b will be in a list and you can choose the app you want.  Or on the unlock screen instead of touching the numbers to unlock you device, toggle handwriting on and you can write in the numbers with your finger.  There is a podcast on applevis.com done by David Woodbridge that talks about other places to use the handwriting feature.