[Electronics-talk] IOS7 Versus 6

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Sep 30 22:01:05 UTC 2013

Hmm, I haven't had any problems connecting my apple bluetooth keyboard
to IOS7 on my iPhone.

However, I have seen several other voieover issues in IOS7.

I've attached an email I sent to accessibility at apple.com outlining the
issues I've found.

In most cases, I think people should upgrade anyway, but be aware of
these issues.

Hope this helps,

Jim