[Electronics-talk] iphone questions

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:38:36 UTC 2014

Hello Monti, for your first question, you would tap the screen two times
with two fingers to answer or hang up a call, also you could use one finger
and locate the answer button via the voice speech and tap it twice. You can
google a list of Voice Over jestures for the Iphone and get alot of results.
Also, the Iphone itself has a help section under accessibility and voice
over settings.