[Electronics-talk] Weather and the iPhone

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:14:30 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I just had a cool experience to share with you. Here in Oregon, we had a week of hot and dry weather. My sister and I decided to buy my mom a birthday gift. So we made a late night shopping trip. As we headed out, my sister saw a flash and wondered what was happening. When she said that it looked like lightning, I pulled out my iPhone and looked at the weather on Newsline. Sure enough!!! The first thing I saw was a thunderstorm. The storm was in the distence so all that we saw was the lightning. We saw it throughout the trip. The storm in the distence is still going. Thank the iPhone for solving the distant flashes!!! I saw some of them too. I was reminded of the storms in Houston, when I visited my aunt and uncle who live there. My sister was amazed and I told her that it was nothing compared to a tropical stark. As for the birthday gift, it's a carpet cleaner that gives the carpet a deep clean. I have not used it so I can't report on it's accessability or if I could take it apart by myself. Mom is glad that we got it!!! Oops!!! I meant Tropical storm, thank the automatic spell checker on my iphone(LOL!!!) Who says that it's always purfict?
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone