[Electronics-talk] Safari: Help and/or Better Options?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:55:33 UTC 2014

You can also try Google Chrome. This is the browser that I bring up when
I launch a browser directly. Of course Safari comes up whenever you
click on a link, but I don't find Safari that cumbersome, so it doesn't
bother me too much. I used to think Chrome was a bit snappier than
Safari, but given how Apple limits 3rd party browsers, I suspect this
isn't the case any more. Chrome is free, so give it a try and choose
which one you prefer.

On 08/03/2014 10:09 AM, Drew Hunthausen via Electronics-talk wrote:
> I agree with you. My sister suggested I try using the google search app and
> I love it. Give it a try, I think it's a lot easier to use and brings up
> better searches.
>
> Drew Hunthause 714-296-7111
> www.noexcusesblindguy.com-296-7111
> www.noexcusesblind