[Electronics-talk] Safari: Help and/or Better Options?

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:49:34 UTC 2014

Hi Chris!
I just use Safary on my iPhone. I don't have a lot of problems with it. It's my favorite web brouser!!! I use Internet Explorer on my dinasore XP computer which is my next favorite brouser. I don't know if it will work with Apple products. Have you tried the web brouser that already comes on your I device?
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone