[Electronics-talk] recording, cd burning and creating cds

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Aug 7 16:16:30 UTC 2014

Ashley,

If you have Windows Media Player, burning a CD can be a pain but it is quite possible.  Basically, once you have
the files created, you create a play list and burn the play list to CD.  I would not disagree with Danielle that it
is not real straight-forward, but if you see yourself only doing this once it is worth a look rather than buying
something.

You have other challenges first, though.  Do you need to make a live recording or do you have the recordings made
somewhere already?  There can be some issues making such a recording directly on a computer but they are
manageable.  However, if you can make the recordings using a separate recorder, the job is much easier.  Olympus
recorders do well, but even the BookPort Plus and the BookSense can do the job pretty well, especially with an
external Microphone.  I did not find the old VR Stream to do that well, though, but I don't know about the new
version.  Rather than me making assumptions, explain more what you are recording and we can provide more accurate
advice.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson