[Electronics-talk] Introduction

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:51:57 UTC 2014

Hi Alley!
  Welcome to the list! the folks here are fantastic for finding good
suggestions, work-arounds, trouble-shooting, recommendations, and so on and
are wonderfully supportive and friendly. You will find all levels of
tech-savviness so no need to worry at all!

 If I am understanding what you mean, you are likely getting the messages in
digest mode. If so, go to the website:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/

  And make sure your account is not set to digest mode.

  Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you are meaning.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Chris