[Electronics-talk] Is there any antivirus for window 2000?

Shahbaz Khan shabazakhan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:02:36 UTC 2014

Is there any antivirus for window 2000?
Thanks
Shahbaz

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of cheez via Electronics-talk
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:50 PM
To: Electronic Talks
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Antivirus Programs

Any of you out there using Avast for your antivirus?
I'm finding it to be kind of hard to use.  For example, when it tells you to
select an action, I see no way to select the action.
This is the free version, by the way, I'm running.  They want me to buy it,
but I don't want to buy something that's inaccessible.
I got the same prompts when I was using the free version of AVG.  And since
I didn't want to buy the program, it wouldn't let me do updates.
Vince

---
protection is active.