[Electronics-talk] Help with My Galaxy C3 Phone

Allison Depner alley.cat.77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:30:32 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Over a year ago, I bought a Galaxy C 3 phone with the touch screen.  I wish
I could say that I learned to love it, but I really hate it.  At first, I
thought it was just my inexperience causing problems.  But the trueth is
that the screen is so sensitive that it's hard to do anything, and the S
Voice isn't much better.  If I slide my finger from one place to another on
the screen, the things get activated that I didn't want and I have to either
find back space or go back to the previous screen.  I have a friend who has
the same model and she does just fine.  Before everyone tells me that I'm
moving around the screen too slowly, quickly or just wrong, I need you to
know that my friend has tried using the phone and says that yes it is too
sensitive.  I've been trying to work with Samsung  to fix the problem, but
I'm not very optimistic.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Alley