[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Allison Depner alley.cat.77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:55:28 UTC 2014

I would absolutely suggest having the Windows Classic Shell installed.  If
your're anything like me the touch screen that Windows 8 comes with will
really throw you for a loop.  I empethise  with anyone who wants to keep
windows XP.  Unfortunately, the Microsoft Giants made sure that we don't
have a choice about "upgrading" to Windows 8.  Hang in there.

Alley