[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Star Song starsong at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:28:41 UTC 2014

One reason I was considering a MAC is that I also soon will
change my phone and almost everyone seems to feel the Ifone is
better for blind users, and I would like to be able to get the
apps available with a smart phone. So I thought it would be
helpful to learn on the computer the Apple technology first and
get used to it. I'm not averse to learning new things, just need
someone to help me with it, and there doesn't seem to be anyone
available to work with the later Windows programs, whereas you
can get help at the Apple store with the other. Yes, what I do on
the computer is download electronic books, use the web,
especially for sites thats have video, and for watching DVD's.

Appreciating your ffeed back.  Shonen