[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Aug 18 04:43:10 UTC 2014

Yes, you can run windows inside of a VM, or use bootcamp to just boot windows on your Mac.  I don't see this as a "nice thing" though, I see it as a necessary crutch.

That is, if you want to run windows most of the time, then buy a windows machine.  If you need to run Windows occasionally, say for a particular app that doesn't run on the Mac, then windows on the Mac is just a necessary crutch. It may be a necessary component of OSX, but it's not really a feature.

Take Care,

Jim