[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:17:23 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I think that a Mac with an iPhone or an iPhone with another I device might work out best. If you got an iPhone and an iPad for example, you only have to learn one device because the commands to operate both of them are the same. If you want a Mac computer, you'll also have to learn that as well. The Mac does have a better mouse pad than a PC because you can also use some of the same commands as you do on another more portable idevice.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone