[Electronics-talk] An Awesome: No Vision Needed, FREE!! Barcode Scanning App

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi Kendra and all,

Keep trying!  Place the soup can on the table or counter horizontally or lie the can down where it could roll if you let it.  Place the edge of the label on the can away from you yet you  can see the edge of the label.  Start the app!  Slowly rotate the can until you hear a loud bing sound. Press the done button and you should have your information! You may hear a Upc number.  This one can google!  I feel I really accomplished something when I hear that Bing sound!  You should hold your phone 4 to 5 inches above what you are scanning!  Tap Tap see or cam find don't identify everything either but I like cam find over tap tap see.  It takes practice to find a bar code.  I found it on my minute maid orange juice a bit ago!

Jim

Sent from my iPod