[Electronics-talk] A Tap Tap See Question

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Aug 28 21:31:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Since this was recently brought up here, I wanted to ask a quick question about Tap Tap See. Does anyone know if it is computer recognition or if this is done by someone looking at your photos and telling you what they are? In other words, does someone on the other end of the app (e.g., perhaps people at the company that developed the app) actually view your photos? I am wondering because the app notes that you can not use inappropriate photos which would seem to make a lot more sense if someone sighted was actually being required to view the photos and provide descriptions of the photos.
Happy Almost Friday!!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com