[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] considering switching email providers

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Dec 1 18:46:21 UTC 2014

Are you using the web interface for Gmail? I have found that web based
interfaces are all pretty much as you describe. You can use Gmail with a
client like Windows Live Mail. You may want to try that approach before
changing Email providers, which is a hassle. It's like moving because
you will have to let everyone know that you have a new Email address,
change list subscriptions, etc.

Andy