[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Email providers

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Dec 3 17:39:37 UTC 2014

Personally, I don't think I'd avoid Serotek because of their recent changes. However, that's a whole other conversation for a whole other list.

However, I'm still trying to understand what Sandra is really looking for.

With the exception of a more accessible web based interfaced, I don't think there's anything that satogo's email service provides that Gmail doesn't provide, There are several services you get with Gmail that you don't get with satogo's email service.

So, if Sandra's highest priority is a more screen reader friendly web interface, then Serotek's satogo is probably worth a good look.

Sandra, your original email talked about Gmail being hard to use. We're assuming you mean hard to use from the web.  So, if you're going to stick with reading email on the web, then satogo is a very viable option.

However, you also said you're looking for the easiest solution to use. That would likely be an email client, rather than a web browser. Email clients range from Thunderbird for windows, to the Apple mail client for the Mac, to the iPhone email app for the iPhone.  There are many others as well.

We can probably help more if you can say more about what you're needs are or how you are planning to read your mail.

Jim