[Electronics-talk] Printer

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Dec 5 09:01:07 UTC 2014

Hi, my wife is going to be getting a laptop computer soon and I already
hvae a a desktop that we are shairing right now.

What I'm looking for or if anyone knows how we can accomplish this task
then let me know.

Currently we have one all-in-one printer and it's currently connected
to the desktop computer. OUr plan is to move the desktop compjuter off
my wife's desk and put it on my desk so she can have the area that the
desktop computer was using for her laptop.

So what we wnat to do is connect two computers to one printer without
having to use the desktop computer as a print server.

Are there USB splitters that would allow us the ability to connect two
copmuters to one printer?

If so can someone let me know? You can email me at:
tonysohl at samobile.net

Thank you.