[Electronics-talk] digital recorders

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 15:15:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Any new accessible digital recorders out there? I could use one with large print as well.

I would like one that you can put the files on your pc; so one with a built in usb drive or cable would be helpful.
I also need it to have  a way to place headings in it so I can jump to them as opposed to listening to a whole recording. Also, a strong mic would be helpful so I can record meetings.

When I called Olympus months back, they had discontinued most of their talking recorders; I think they still have one only.

I think my best bet might be the wilson recorder sold by ILA.

Thanks.

Ashley