[Electronics-talk] accessible treadmills?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Dec 10 07:12:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

Last year my treadmill failed.  It was under warrantee at Sears.  The model
that failed was very accessible with a slider for speed and a rocker switch
for angle of the belt.  So, I went to Sears for a replacement.  I was elated
to find a Brand called Sole.  It is so cool.  All the presets are real
buttons.  It has 2 speakers and controls on the handrails for speed and
angle.  I think it was a 2012 model.  It is working extremely well.  It
works better than I do! (smile)

Anyway, I do not know if they still make 1 like this 1, but you may be able
to find a used 1 if you can't find a new 1.  I have had it for about a year
now and love it, as much as a person can love a treadmill.

Warmest
Regards,

Fred