[Electronics-talk] New reading machine and new OCR software foriPhone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:26:51 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if this will ever change in Apple, but you can return
anything you purchase from the Google Play Store within two hours and
get a full refund. This is obviously especially nice if you want to
check out an apps accessibility before getting stuck with the bill. BTW,
Apple does allow a similar option in countries where the law requires
merchants to accept returns for a full refund within a certain time frame.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail