[Electronics-talk] Accessible stove/oven

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 15:07:54 UTC 2014

Hi, Tracy.  Thanks for the tip.  I'm actually looking for a flat-top
stove with glass, but also need accessib le oven.  JenAir used to
make one, but they're all flat panel with no textured labels.  Either
you have to use Hotdots or dymo tape the lables, very annoying.

If you know about any glass top ranges, drop me a line.  Thanks.--Matthew Chao