[Electronics-talk] accessible treadmills?

philip blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:38:52 UTC 2014

I know I'm late to the conversation but I wanted to mention that I have a treadmill with a smooth control panel. I made it work by simply putting indicator  dots on the buttons. I have different types of dots on different buttons to help make it easier to identify one from another.

Sent from my iPhone