[Electronics-talk] thinking of switching to an Android

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:55:25 UTC 2014

My husband has a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and I like it a lot. I
actually used to be an Android user a few years ago. I am too excited
that Eloquence is available on that platform now. There is a learning
curve with it, just as you probably had the same when getting an
iPhone. Here is a great list that would get you pointed in the right
direction with great folks and great answers.

vi-android-request at freelists.org
Put subscribe in the subject line.

HTH,
Sharonda