[Electronics-talk] thinking of switching to an Android

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Dec 31 04:30:53 UTC 2014

Well except it is pretty much impossible to find a smart phone that doesn't have a touchscreen. You may be able to find a smart phone that has a keyboard to do some of it, but eventually you'll need to use the touchscreen to perform some functions.

The iPhone interface I think is much cleaner, and well tested than the android interface.

Jim

Written While on the Move