[Electronics-talk] looking for good talking clock and timer

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Sat Feb 1 19:19:01 UTC 2014

I just checked eBay and found 2 listings for the Sharp EL640
calculator and clock. One is a lot of 4 working units for $109 and
another listing for one very good unit for $199. Here's the URL for
the page of listings. There are a lot of other listings for similar
model numbers but entirely different devices.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=sharp+el640&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=sharp+el640&_sacat=293

HTH,
Jeff