[Electronics-talk] looking for good talking clock and timer

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Feb 2 18:05:21 UTC 2014

Good point on your phone comment.  I'm just a private kind of guy.  Can't
stand automated voice response systems either.  Just remember, I'm a novice.
I don't think I'll be going back to those phones of yesterday.
I'm finding that the learning curve isn't as bad as I thought it was.
Thanks for your sharing.
Vince