[Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 4 15:43:36 UTC 2014

Is your family's current coffeemaker a problem because it's not
accessible, or just because you're used to letting someone else deal with
prep and cleanup?  Every coffeemaker I know has prep and cleanup involved,
and blindness makes no difference.

I use a French press.  Mine is a single-serve model.  I put in the coffee,
add boiling water, leave it a bit, and push the plunger.  No filters,
settings, timers, or anything.  I like it because it does a good job, and
I think it's a bit greener to not use filters.
Tracy