[Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:12:45 UTC 2014

Mine is a Hamilton Beach that I recently got for Christmas.  It has a pot on one side and a single serve component on the other.  The filter baskets come out easily and the button to start the brewing process is a round button that's easy to find.  I'm sure there are other features to it that I haven't figured out yet but so far it meets my needs.
Also, Tracy's right, it does take a bit of prep work to make coffee and a bit to clean up.  With my old coffee maker I used to use a funnel to pour the water in to it because I kept pouring water on to to the counter.  If the issue is that you haven't done it a lot all I can say to do is practice and keep practicing.  I'm totally blind also and it took me years before I could make a decent cup of coffee.  My dad is sighted and has been making coffee for years and still makes a huge mess.
If there's a touch screen involved maybe there's a way to mark it with puffy paint or Braille markings.  Good luck and happy coffee drinking.  :)
Serena

Sent from my iPhone