[Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 01:51:52 UTC 2014

We bought a Keurig a few months ago and I absolutely love it.  We use the K-Cups but also the basket where you can use your own coffee.  It works very well and doesn't require a lot of maintenance.  Filling the reservoir with water isn't that difficult, either.  I have a sports bottle that I fill and pour the water in.  The only mistake I made with the Keurig was that I forgot to put the cup underneath.  I realized it rather quickly so shut off the brewer, cleaned up my mess and started over.

Good luck.