[Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Haro, Juan, CFB Juan.Haro at state.nm.us
Wed Feb 5 22:12:42 UTC 2014

There are several models of Keurig single-cup coffee makers.  There is the Keurig Mini which has a small reservoir that can only accommodate about 10 ounces of water so you put in your desired amount of water, up to 10 ounces.  The Keurig k45, k65 and k75 have a 48, 60, and 72 ounce reservoir, respectively. With these models, you can select with the press of a button the amount of water you would like for your coffee, 6 to 12 ounces.  You will have to look at the different models to see what size and price will work best for you.  The Mini will probably work for one person who has one cup every once in a while; the other units will work better for more frequent use.

Juan

Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Okay, really stupid question. Can't
But how do you know how much to put in the cure egg. Do you put the amount that you have in the cop that you're using any Karric?.
Just curious.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 5, 2014, at 1:34 PM, "Barb O'Connor" <broconnor1972 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> With the Keurig I have, there are 3 sizes of cups, small, medium, and large.  I can't remember how many ounces for each.  All of my cups fit into the large cup category, smile.  None of the cups get filled to the top and, this for me, is definitely a plus.  When I pour myself, I tend to want to get the benefit of every last drop that I can get into the cup.  I would, therefore, often fill the cups a bit too full for carrying purposes.  With the Keurig, they stop with a bit of room to spare, consequently, I don't spill when carrying the cup to the breakfast table or my favorite chair in the living room.
>
> Barb

>>> Electronics-talk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/batesc
>>> ampbell%