[Electronics-talk] big Skype issue

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:56:37 UTC 2014

Lauren
If all goes astray.. Put Skype in focus with an alt tab, alt a to call and down arrow to what u want to do...check out the menu now so u r aware of the functions

But first...alt t to tools and o for options, down arrow many down arrows to hot keys, tab over and check the box to enable shortcuts which r
Alt page up to answer
Alt page down to hang up

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad