[Electronics-talk] coffee pots

Tim Emmons temmons9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:56:53 UTC 2014

SShannon, I had to chime in heree, finally somebody else who drinks coffee like I do, Lol. I've got a percolator here at work and a Kureig at home. I wanted to chime in and say that if you really wanted too, you can get three cups out of a k cup instead of the normal, one. The second and third cup isn't as strong as the first, but it's still coffee. Found that out one evening when I was running low, and I've stuck to it ever since. I'm the only one in my house to drink coffee, my wife doesn't like it, but I think I would bleed coffee if you poked me hard enough, Lol. But, I digress. But, yeah, I ask for k cups for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's whatever the occasion it's always good to get K cups, Lol. Anyway, enjoy and hope you're doing well. Take care and talk to you soon.