[Electronics-talk] OT, Protools training

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 00:19:22 UTC 2014

Hello list, I own a small recording studio and use the recording software
Protools on a Mack. I have decided to offer training via Face time for those
interested in learning Pro Tools. I am starting out at $15.00 per hour with
a free initial consultation to talk about goals, expectations and equipment.
If you or anybody you know who would possibly be interested please contact
me or pass my email on, it is heavens4real at gmail.com

Here is an example of something I threw together not to long ago, it isn't
finished, but it gives an idea of what can be done in Protools,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukjodzfz4yi1plq/Fall%20Into%20Me.wav

Take care