[Electronics-talk] coffee makers

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sat Feb 8 20:48:48 UTC 2014

On the other hand, if I use the k cup filter and put a scoop of Dunken
Doughnuts coffee in there, which is the coffee we have used for several
years now, it comes out weak like tea.  And I never used one scoop per cup
when I made a pot of coffee.  I used about half that and it came out
stronger.  So, I don't get this.  Pam.