[Electronics-talk] coffee pots

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 10 14:10:41 UTC 2014

Very good Vince. I'll be chortling over that one all day. Maybe NBC should
have hired you instead of Jimmy Fallon to host the Tonight Show to succeed
Jay Linnow. LOL

I'm a heavy duty coffee drinker too, and in fact I thought about asking my
doctor to inject the joe intraveneously, but I don't want to take the risk
of drinking my coffee invein.
>From "The Wit And Near Wisdom of The Perky Dude
Rob "Jayhaw" Tabor