[Electronics-talk] cable for Blazer embosser

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 02:40:11 UTC 2014

I have a parallel cable hear any box right next to my desk. Cannot use much anymore, but us old-timers still have the cables around.

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net