[Electronics-talk] Does anyone use a eindows tablet with Jaws

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Feb 24 00:30:02 UTC 2014

blind-geeks list used to be on egroups.com and isn't on yahoogroups.com
anymore one of the list moderators Bill Dennis has this installed and
last I heard it was working fine.  The actual owner of the list now is
punit.diwan at gmail.com if I remembered his address correctly.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>