[Electronics-talk] Nemeth code on the BrailleNote Apex

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:22:56 UTC 2014

Hello list. I have a question regarding the Keysoft 9.4 update. It is said that this update provides input of the Nemeth code. I have found this to be true but what I want to know is how reliable it is. Have any of you tried printing out or emailing anything using Nemeth with the update? I ask because I'm taking a math class this coming semester and am in the process of figuring out how I'll be submitting my work. Any help is most appreciated!
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone