[Electronics-talk] Animal Locator

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 2 20:12:23 UTC 2014

Someone I know just recently bought a small little device from the CVS
Pharmacy that might be what you are looking for.  I do not know the name of
it.  It is made up of 2 parts.  One piece has a button on it that you would
press when you want to find the cat.  The other piece could be clipped to
the cat's collar and would beep when you press the button on the first
piece.

The person I know who has this uses it to find his robotic vacuum when it
gets stuck somewhere and cannot return to its charging station.

HTH,
Annette