[Electronics-talk] Telework/work from home/work virtually/telecommute?

Lisa D Porter lisaporter429 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 04:41:46 UTC 2014

Hi Lauren,
I'm definitely with you here. I want to work and have good skills, but
we're getting ready to move to a small town with terrible transportation
so Telework may be my only option.
Lisa

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe
in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you "
- Princes Diana