[Electronics-talk] Animal Locator

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jan 3 14:15:01 UTC 2014

Hi Brad,

This is the solution we use for our dogs and formerly our cat.  The only
time it is a problem is when my wife's dog guide  scratches his neck in
church. (yes we remove it, now). (smile)  The advantage of the locator is
that it will be helpful if the animal is not moving. The key finder I have
seen is not real loud, but may work ok indoors.

Warm Regards,

Fred