[Electronics-talk] Note takers please

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 03:56:28 UTC 2014

I know we’ve covered this subject before but I was unable to handle things with the computer as I am going through another phase of my recovery.

I need to find out what the absolute lightest and smallest note taker is.

I’m going to put my name and number out to all the Catholic churches for weddings and funerals for singing at.

I used to do it for donations years and years ago, and made decent money at it at one church.

I’m going to put my name and number out at several once I get mobile again.

I need to ask Bureau of Blind services for a note taker so that if there is a song, or hymn that needs to be done, I can learn the melody if I don’t know it already, and write down the words on the note taker.

Please mail me off list as I know that this subject has been broached already.

Please pardon my ignorance.  But I had to delete all my messages in order to start over at this point.

Again, please just email me off list.

Jenny