[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 5 01:30:18 UTC 2014

I would like to remind everybody that the purpose of this list is the
discussion of electronics and appliances.  It is not a job hunting
list, an assistive technology list, a list to recruit people for your
business, a NFB philosophy list, or anything else.  I know there will
always be some off topic conversation, that is fine -- but the
ancillary topics have gone on long enough and are turning personal,
so enough.  Please stay on topic and job the working at home and