[Electronics-talk] cable access

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sun Jan 5 03:47:42 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

I took on my dad's directv account and am alone.  No, the guides and all of
that I cannot access; now I subscribe to Newsline and I have created a
favorites list so listen to that to see some programs I might want.  My
friend is alone, with really poor sight, and still uses the DVR from Comcast
cable and can use some sort of guide.  Tbhe worst for me is if I hit some
button and then get no stations.  At times I can experiment and fix it and
othwer times I must wait for sighted help.

Sandy