[Electronics-talk] Sleep timer for the BARD app for the Iphone

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 04:27:08 UTC 2014

You can’t find it because it ain’t there.  The trick for now is to set your normal Iphone timer in such a way that when time runs out, the app stops  playing.  See the help for further.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!