[Electronics-talk] Telework/work fromhome/work virtually/telecommute?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jan 5 05:56:56 UTC 2014

Hi,
I tried znz once but I had to keep signing up for this and that in order to
get a little closer to being paid and then when I'd sign up for item 2,
there would be a CATzillion more things to sign up to get to item 3 and so
on. I'd have memberships to so many things, including credit cards and
movies and and a lot of sighted-person-stuff, that I would have to go cancel
it all later and it was a mess. If there's a way to make money without
having to spend hours and hours signing up for stuff we don't want, then it
might be okay. But I ended up canceling everything because I could not pay
for all the stuff/subscriptions that I had to sign up for in order to make
money. I never did make any money; just paid some out.
Thanks
Lauren, who is skeptical about znz now.